Thursday, September 1, 2011

$20 in, $22.50 out!

Today was an awesome trip to Walgreens!!  I walked in with a $20 bill, and walked out with 1 huge sack, and 2 regular sized sacks. I also walked out with $22.50 in Register Rewards!!  So, really, I got paid $2.50 to take this all home!

I got 6 boxes of kleenex, 8 tubes of Crest toothpaste (for Operation Christmas Child), 6 packages of floss (I left one at the store...already called them and they said just bring in receipt.  Gotta love small towns!), 5 carmax lip balm, 12 bags of M&Ms (these freeze well), 2 carmel candies (fillers) and 5 pens (again, fillers),
I am just so excited about this trip.  I don't think we will need to buy kleenex til Christmas!  Good thing, I was down to my last box. 

I did do a lot of "rocking" of my register rewards.  At one point, I was buying the Crest for $1.06 out of pocket, and they were giving me $3 register rewards.  Gotta love it!

Til next time,
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment