Monday, December 26, 2011

Survived!

Well, Christmas has come and gone again. I'm just glad to say I survived it.  My kids are all older now.  No more legos or baby dolls at our house.  :(
The shopping was for very expensive, very small items.  No, I didn't have any coupons for them.  Rats.  A couple of them were on black Friday, tho, so that did help.

Anyway, on to today's shopping!



The Glade sprays were $3.19, 50% off, and I had a 55 cent off coupon, too!  That made them $1.04 each.  The garbage bags were just on sale, $2.99 a box. 
M&Ms, daughter needed...they were only  50% off.  Same with the sprinkles. 
Sally Hansen buffing blocks (I can use these in scrapbooking, too) were 37¢, but I had a 50¢ off coupon, so the gal wrang it up at 50, making them free!
The clippers I had a coupon for, too, for 50¢, making them 79¢.
The Hershey Kisses were the BEST!  Before Christmas, I got a $5 off any Hershey's product catalina at Walgreens.  I took it in today. The candy was again, 50% off.  I got all 3 bags for TWENTY FIVE CENTS!!!  I was very very excited about that one!   
All totaled, I spent $7.42 and that was on a gift card I had. So really...woohoo, no money spent at all!




My daughter got some make-up.  This was all clearanced, and I had $1 off coupon, and she found a $2 off coupon in the Walgreens monthly book, too.
She got all of it for $7.25.
Merry Christmas to us ala coupons!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment