Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Day at Walgreens

Our family had our holiday meal on Wednesday, because of grown children's schedules.  That left me free to do what I wanted last Thursday.  Of course, I went coupon shopping!
Sadly, I can't find my receipts to tell you how much exactly I spent or saved.  I looked at my bank account, and I spent around $27. 
Here's a breakdown of what I got:
4 boxes of Kleenex
6 rolls of paper towels
9 tubes of toothpaste
10 bottles of asprin (donated)
1 Thanksgiving Day newspaper
5 toothbrushes
4 thermacares
8 packages of hair ties
and 3 laffy taffys.

I really wish I had been more organized after this shopping trip, so I could have posted it sooner, and listed the amount of savings. Oh well..can't have everything I guess.  :D

I have 2 more shopping trips to post tonight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment